Monday, December 12, 2011

InfoBarrel: Best Online Writing Site

I want to talk to you today about what I consider the best online writing site for making money and for community support. I joined InfoBarrel several months ago and have found the site to be the absolute best for writing articles online for income and exposure to your work. While InfoBarrel isn’t as popular as some other writing sites it has something going for it that many other sites lack. InfoBarrel has a writing community that in my opinion is second to none in the online writing industry and it gets better every day.

The community at InfoBarrel helps one another and the forums are always full with great discussions about making money with articles and about InfoBarrel itself. The site administration is always around in the forums to answer questions and they are constantly trying to improve the website. The owners know that when the writers succeed, InfoBarrel will succeed. They just recently offered a Google map feature for articles which is perfect for location based articles such as travel pieces. When they make changes they explain things very well and make you the writer, feel valued. With the other sites I wrote for I never felt like I was part of a writing family, in fact, I never knew who the owners of the site were at all.

I have looked at many different writing sites and tried a vast majority of them. I am sticking with InfoBarrel and I invite any writers who want to feel like a part of an online writing community to give InfoBarrel a try. Once you join be sure to stop by the forums and get to know the wonderful people in this growing online writing community. Join InfoBarrel today.


No comments:

Post a Comment